Saturday 2 November 2013

Day 1 ¦ 30 day challenge ¦

So today went well, here is today's exercises.

10 crunches
10 sit ups
25 squats

So the crunches I managed absolutely fine, as I have been doing a work out routine that a friend personalized to my current fitness level, but also made sure it would be challenging for me.

The sit ups were slightly harder, but again manageable.

And lastly the squats I managed with no problem at all. Before the dark mornings had crept back upon us I had been going for 2 regular half hour walks with my partner and 2 year old son, which along with random squats seem to have helped, so I actually enjoyed doing these. Squats are actually an exercise I enjoy and are relatively easy to get done when you have a child!!

I do have a picture however have not managed to get it too upload but it WILL be uploaded!!

So my measurements are

waist: between 29 and 30inch
bust: 34inch
bra line (under bust): 29inch
Hips: 35.5inch
Bum:...... 40inch!!!
Thighs 22inch

I have an older blog here when I did a healthy eating no sugar no flour diet, look at my old measurements for June 2012.

Go check out my cousins blog here she's doing it too!


Shall update you in a week, as daily blogs could get slightly boring!!

Look out for my next beauty blog on Monday guys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment