Thursday 21 November 2013

Rimmel London ¦ Exaggerate Undercover shadow Primer ¦

I must state that I am actually really happy that I have finally found a drugstore/high street budget eye shadow primer. I would love to try some high end primers, but I really wanted to find something that wouldn't break the bank!

I really haven't seen any primers aimed at the eyes on the high street at all, other than the one we are about to review!...  if you have please please comment below!



Same applicator as the Wake me Up concealer. 


The packaging is very similar to the Rimmel Wake me up Concealer (review) However I love the simplicity of the black font on the white, with the pop of red on the top. 


When applied to the lid, the product is white, but once blended isn't noticeable at all. The product is super soft and velvety. Giving a smooth application of any eye shadow product, compact powder, loose or cream!

Not only did I find that the products stayed put and prevented creasing, which recently has been quite a problem for myself. But I found any colour shadow applied to the lid was intensified!! 

Overall did I like this product, yes I do, for one it is the first eye shadow primer I have tried, therefore I can not compare it to any high end products that I can not wait to try. But it certainly prevented creasing and fading. As I stated before the pigment of the eye shadows seemed to be more opaque than when I normally apply to a primer free lid! 

What more can you ask for? Especially when the product only costs £4.99 ... bargain?! 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment