Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas TV Advert ¦ John Lewis ¦

I know that I have already posted today's blog... however I can't not get you guys as excited as I am right now...

I'VE JUST SEEN THE NEW JOHN LEWIS CHRISTMAS ADVERT!!

.... don't judge me...

I'm excited over the new John Lewis Advert .... Tell me your not? Last years Snow man? Pulled on my heart strings and I loved seeing it pop up on the telly!!

To me ... Christmas is on its way when the adverts start popping up on the telly!... I found this through some excitement of other bbloggers ... and I have got to share it with you guys!!


Am I the only one that's not super exctied?! And thinking that this advert is sooooo cute!!

The advert reminds me of a TV kids show I used to watch all the time! Called Animals of farthing wood!!-- tell me if you a 90's child you know what this is!!!


Anyway guys, wanted to share this exciting festive advert with you ...

Who's counting down the days with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment