Thursday 19 September 2013

NEW Mocha Latte ¦ Avon True Colour ¦ Review



I have recently reviewed the Avon  True colour Island Breeze eye quad however this is their older palette, they have now released a "newer" version of the palette!



Whats new about the palette?






I only brought one of the palettes, and even that was hard, as their is so much choice! So I went with mocha latte. I'm so happy with my choice. I really love neutral colors and wearing lots of browns, so this palette is a perfect "quick" go to palette.



As I said before the palette comes with easy to follow step by step number coding on each shade, their are 4 steps. brow bone, accent inner color,  outer corner, lash line.

Here's a close up of the palette and which one does what they are for:



 Swatches are below, as you can see the highlight color you can't really see very well, but as a highlight shade that's good. But shades 2-4 are amazing. They are velvety soft. Shade 3 is a beautiful shimmery tone, and has great pigmentation. It's just beautiful for Autumn/Fall.



I am so in love with this palette, in fact I am certainly going to buy some more of these!! What do you guys think of the new avon palette? I shall be uploading a video on this look when I get time to film it for you :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment