Saturday 30 November 2013

NOTD ¦ Nail of the Day ¦ using Essie

It's the weekend, and instead of a Review today's blog is going to be a nail of the day blog post! I go to Edinburgh tomorrow... Which I will hopefully be blogging about and if your lucky and I'll be filming a few videos now that I have a bigger memory card for the camera!

I am in love with the colours I used on my nails, I have used one of polishes from Essie's winter 2013 collection..


Here I have used Essie "a cut above" which is from the winter 2013 collection, its a gorgeous pink glitter. For the base I used fiji which again is a gorgeous pink almost white shade, kind of milkshake pink? 

As A top coat I have used Revlon's quick dry top coat! 

Let me know if you liked this post! and if you would like to see more of them!! 


Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment