Monday 25 November 2013

AVON ¦ Cashmere advanced foundation ¦ Review

I first came across this foundation when at my sister in laws house and I had forgotten to take my foundation with me!! She said I could borrow her's seen as we are both very fair skinned. At first I was a little unsure due to my skin being a bit of a "drama-queen" when I use new things or the weather changes!! But I thought Avon, seem to be quite popular so why not give it ago!


What do Avon say about the product? 

Cashmere-soft moisturising foundation with Bio-Brightex Complex gives skin a natural, even, radiant look. Instantly minimises the look of pores, lines and shine. SPF15


I couldn't have been happier that I gave this product a chance! It was super moisturising on my skin all day! My skin looked brighter, and radiant with a dewy finish but without feeling caked in makeup -- I felt like I wasn't wearing anything.

The only downside, is that feeling didn't last long and it does get a little shiny if not powdered, however with powder and touching up throughout the day I found it helped a lot! 

I totally recommend this foundation for anyone looking for a day to day casual natural looking foundation that can instantly brighten you complexion! 

What are your thoughts on this product? 




No comments:

Post a Comment