Wednesday 20 November 2013

Rimmel London ¦ Wake me Up Concealer ¦ Review

Last week I reviewed the Rimmel London Wake me up foundation, so I thought I would follow up with the wake me up concealer!



I have been using this product for quite a while. Its a liquid concealer, which I love, I like cream concealers too but prefer liquid as I find no matter what I do most cream concealers always cling to those oh so wonderful lines under the eye area!

Another great thing about this product I love is it isn't cakey -- the forbidden word in the makeup world! no one likes cakey makeup!

It blends super easy, with a sponge - I prefer the beauty blender or it is great just blending with your ring finger as it also helps warm up the product.

In all the product is great for under the eyes, it just adds a radiant, refreshing glow! -- which for any mom or busy woman, hiding those under eye circles is a must!!

How do you rate this product? Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment