Monday 18 November 2013

Maybelline ¦ Great Lash Mascara ¦ Review

Its Monday again everyone which means It's time for a review! Hope you've all had a great week?

So today I am reviewing the Maybelline Great lash Mascara.


This mascara is the perfect Mascara for those "back to school" students or even beginners to the world of makeup .. It's cheap and its not too much.

If your young and your parents don't want you wearing to much makeup, but they don't mind you getting some mascara, then this is perfect! It's just as amazing for an everyday look, or I think it's quite good for a "bottom lash" mascara, if your like me and always end up getting mascara under you eye lashes!

The wand is rather small as shown in the picture below. A great thing about the wand being so small is, when you pull it out of the tube, is isn't covered in mascara buildup!



It won't give you amazing thick, curly voluminous lashes, but it will certainly give them a subtle enhanced look!Great for anyone on the go, and just needs to add a bit of colour, and length. Great for me as a mom, and little time sometimes to do my makeup around the house, sometimes mascara is all I want to wear without looking to over done!

Overall I think this is a great go - to mascara, for those times of beauty SOS emergency's where we need a quick fix. Or if your just a beginner at makeup!

Remember to come back Friday, I will be reviewing Rimmel London's Wake me up Concealer!

If you've tried this comment below and let me know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment