Sunday 3 November 2013

Fall Favorites ¦ Beauty Essentials ¦



Here is a short blog for you all on my Fall Favorites, I know "fall" is an american term for Autumn here in the UK, but Autumn favorites just doesn't have the same feel to it, so Fall it is! 

So getting started, I'm going to start with two of my favorite skincare must have's at the moment for Fall/Autumn. I haven't got a whole skincare routine sorted yet, as a few of my products definitely need changing for the coming winter weather!!

So it can only mean good things for these two products!!


So here we have Bioderma Micelle solution .. I haven't reviewed this yet .. but hopefully will do in the next couple of months so keep an eye out for that! Bioderma is basically a makeup remover but it removes EVERYTHING!! So it's amazing for people with busy lives that need something quick and effective!

My next skincare must have for Fall is my Organic Elements Night cream. Which I have written a review for.. click here all around a great hydrating cream for the evenings. 


The two nail polishes I have picked, are very on trend this Autumn/Fall. I have picked Essie Vested Interest an absolute favorite for Fall.. It's gorgeous, a slate grey colour, with a slight olive tone to it. And then I have picked the Maybelline forever strong pro, in Dark Denim 630. I believe this came out last year, but this year dark navy blues are totally a must have item! They are different from the typical "wine/berry burgundy" colour's that most of us reach for... I could have included one which is OPI's Malaga wine now that is just gorgeous but I wanted to keep this a little different!

The next items I have I need to again review so keep an eye out for them!! 

And this season is all about a bold lip and winged liner, L'oreal have brought out some amazing products, One I love and is "beginner" friendly is the L'Oreal paris Super Liner, Perfect slim!


This is also a L'Oreal Mascara another amazing product, it makes lashes so long and thick which is exactly what I like when doing a winged look, these 2 products belong together!!


Foundation, So we did Skincare well, these three products are my must haves for Fall/Autumn. I don't think their is anything wrong with an all year round sun kissed glow, So I have been loving my Chanel Bronze Universal (review here) for a subtle bit of colour. Then I like to also use L'Oreal Paris, True Match Foundation, it's got great coverage, for those little skin problems that can come up, but has a subtle dewy glow which is just enough for fall. And then I like to use Rimmel Londons, Wake me Up concealer, to wake up the under eye area... especially with my little boy getting up at 5am! Nothing hides those under eye circles better! 

Finally lips! This time of year is all about the bold lip, and this year even Red is OK! But I'm going a little subtler .. and I am loving No7's moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry. 

I hope you enjoyed the blog guys, comment below letting me know your Fall/Autumn beauty essentials!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment