Tuesday 6 May 2014

Barry M ¦ Nautral Glow ¦ Tutorial


Welcome back to my blog everyone! hope you have all had an amazing bank holiday weekend. This weeks video is a nice treat for you all... A tutorial!! So excited for this video, as I have fallen in love with this super affordable palette.

I will have a separate blog up for you guys with my thoughts and a review with swatches of the product soon along with a youtube video.

I hope you enjoy the video guys don't forget to give it a big thumbs up and subscribe if you want to see more.

Here is a list of the products mentioned/used in the video with a link to each other them for you guys.

Barry M Natural Glow Palette
Rimmel Wake me up Foundation I have also reviewed this product.
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Chanel Bronze Universel & Review
Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kit Soft brown
MAC Eye Kohl Pencil Teddy
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original







No comments:

Post a Comment