Thursday 7 November 2013

Bioderma ¦ Review ¦


For the last few months I jumped on the beauty blogger/youtuber bandwagon, and started using Bioderma Sensibio H20 Michelle Solution (formerly Crealine H20) I'm sure most have you have already heard of this product if not here is what Bioderma say about this product.



"Created to suit the needs of those who experience skin irritation and redness, the alcohol-free formula soothes and cools as it cleanses. Sensibio H2O guarantees cutaneous and ocular tolerance for the skin and the eyes with its physiological pH and soap-free base.

The cleanser removes impurities using micelles, which micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance. Added decongesting active ingredients prevent irritation, making the skin feel instantly refreshed, perfectly clean and free from all make-up – including water resistant mascara."

Basically Michelle solution is a makeup remover. For best results Bioderma suggests it is used morning and night, soaked on a cotton pad, and then using a towel to dab your face. It's that simple. 

I have to say I LOVE this product, it's a must have staple for any makeup artist! It's quick and easy, no fuss or mess. Even better it really does work!! I love using this, sometimes I feel like it's all I need for my skin in the morning other than some cold water under my eyes ... for those oh so dreaded under eye circles!  and then I just moisturize. 

It's amazing for removing makeup, even heavy eye makeup, or super thick mascara doesn't faze this stuff! Bright red lipstick at 10pm?? off it comes! I am big on the whole NEVER go to bed with makeup on, it leaves skin clogged, so this if i'm feeling "lazy" and I don't have time or feel like going through my whole routine is a quick go to product. 

Pricing for this product isn't too bad, I get mine offline,  A 100ml bottle is £4.50 and a 250ml is £9.99 and I think you can get a 500ml bottle off ebay or amazon for about £15.00 .. so it's not overly expensive. 

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts let me know in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment