Friday 23 March 2012

St Moriz Review


New Review on the St Moriz Mouse tan

Well, seen as I am now trying a new Tan... which I shall be blogging about soon, as I am rather impressed with my new choice. Before trying any other tan I LOVED St Moriz!.. (I still do and would still use it)

St Moriz, comes in 2 colour choices, just the normal light tan and then dark. I find if your after a pretty "noticeably" tanned appearance then you'll want to use the dark and then top up with the light/normal shade after. 

With 1 and half pumps you can do your full arm, and 4 pumps to do your leg. So you don't have to use much of the product at all. 

Comparing it too a recent Tan I have tried I have to say that it doesn't quite spread out as well as I had originally thought, Doesn't quite feel as "soft/moist" to spread across the skin. 

I find that it doesn't wash off to easy but I can't really compare that to another tan, so I shall, have to mention this on my next tan review for you all. 

Well all in all this isn't a bad tan at all! I'd definitely keep one on hand in my beauty essentials to keep!! And who can complain about such a product when the price is less than £5.00!! 

Let me know your thoughts on the cheap and tan. 

Love Sara xoxo

  


No comments:

Post a Comment