Friday 23 March 2012

No tan Try Nouvatan ... Review!


So I guess your all waiting to hear about my thoughts on the Nouvatan that I have tried recently?!
I thought this tan was great! It's the first "branded" tan I have tried and I love it! It looks so natural. It comes in one shade, but its the perfect colour! I looked like I had been on holiday some where nice and hot!! 
The mouse tan costs £16.50. Which I thought was rather reasonable! Not as pricey as St Tropez and certainly not as cheap as St Moriz but its a price that I can be happy with.
Its application is smooth, it doesn't take much at all a pump to do practically all your leg, it glides on and doesn't take a lot of rubbing in, looks streak free, so would be great to use for a top up on a night out. 
I Love it. Shall definitely use it again, In fact, I shall be going for a short night out with my sister as a very belated 21st birthday and I shall most certainly be wearing Nouvatan! I shall post some pictures :)

Before
After

Have you tried this tan? What do you think?



Love Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment