Wednesday 21 March 2012

Make up Break Up...



YOUREBELlite

I cant say much about this product other than I wouldn't rate it as a favorite product i've tried, or one that made me go "wow"

The consistency looks quite gloppy but when applying to skin, it seems very watery, and hardly leaves any coverage, leaving the skin very dewy... which in my products I do like but this is almost too dewy. 
It doesn't stay on long, you need to apply a powder, but the reason I bought this was so I could wear it around the house, with medium coverage without "caking" make up on... However its a case of applying then re-applying to add coverage!! 

I wouldn't buy this again! Definitely not a product that has earned a place in my make up bag!

What are your thoughts of this product?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment