Thursday 22 March 2012

My "GO TO" make up pieces

Here are my "go to" pieces in my make up bag, that I either could not live without and if I want to apply make up but only the basic's! Kind of like the items i'd choose if I ever got stuck on a deserted island!


Everyone needs a make up sponge of some form... mine happens to be a beauty blender!


They are great for applying foundation, and blending concealer! It gives a great finish and if you in a hurry and don't have the time to apply with a foundation brush. It has a "tear" drop shape which makes it great for getting into the eye area etc. 

If you have read my blog before you will know that I LOVE Bobbi Brown's foundation... therefore another go to item is my Bobbi Brown moisture Rich foundation...


However if this really was a deserted island situation then I would HAVE to have my Match Perfection concealer by Rimmel. It's fab!.. (Sensing the need to do a blog review) 


MAC Bronzing powder, always a great way to add some colour to your face and do some contouring to the cheek bones. 




and finally everyone will agree... Eye liner and Mascara are a MUST have item :)

Well they are my must have items! What are yours?

Love Sara xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment