Thursday 29 March 2012

New shoes!

So it happened.. my sister took me out for the day... I saw some shoes and COULDN'T WOULDN'T leave them behind. 

So I got two pairs, and I did need the 1 pair as I need some for when I got out with my sister :) They are by Coleen Should have been  £50.00, The price in the bargain store (think it was ex-cataloge shop)  should have been £29.99... but it doesn't stop their I got a further 10% off!!! So I paid just over £26.00! Wooo!!






Snake skin type affect.. Very popular at the moment.






The next pair areeee..... by Fearne Cotton Tan colour. Original price £48.00, should have paid £20.00, then reduced to £16.00 it doesn't end their... reduced further to £8.00 yes I know steal!! But with the further 10% off for the day I got them for.... £7.20!! 





I feel in love with the lovely print!!


This lovely buckle is so cute around the ankle! Makes them a little bit differnet


Nice and high!!


I also love the warn look!! 


:) Love love love these shoes!! 

Another bargain steal if you have reading my blogs (quite a old blog)

I got a gorgeous Clutch bag, again for the night out, with a electric blue, silver and black colours, also in the snake skin look!! It's River Island... And I can't remember how much I paid but it wasn't much at all!!






Love Sara xoxo

2 comments:

  1. all ready for your big night out? i need to find an outfit.. bought a cute clutch today so thats a start :D ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed, got the shoes, the top and skirt even got the clutch :)... and bracelets of course hehe

      Delete