Saturday 24 March 2012

LBD

So a while ago I wrote a blog called Revive your styler 2012. >> Link http://allthelittlethingsinagirlsworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/revive-your-style-2012.html


In the blog I mentioned about the "Little Black Dress" LBD... I said that I was in need of such an item in my wardrobe. Well now I have one! I bought this lovely dress from Topshop for £20.00.

I thought the sleeves gave the dress a great finish! It looks great on, the fit is amazing, tight in all the right places and gets looser around the waist, very much the in trend off "skater" dresses at the moment.

How are you guys getting on with reviving your style for 2012??

I also bought this Electric blue vest top, with gold zip detail and racer back. I bought it for a night out with my sister soon :) I plan to wear it with a black tube skirt.



I have also had my Forever21, Boohoo and Newlook orders arrive so I shall get some more blogs done on the other items I have purchased.

Love Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment