Thursday 15 March 2012

CHANEL Vitalumiere

CHANEL Vitalumiere Review 


I got this foundation quite a while ago when I ran out of my all time favorite foundation by Bobbi Brown, Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 which I had been using for about a year. However seen as I had run out I thought I might as well try a new one after seen numerous reviews of other products I decided to try the CHANEL Vitalumiere. 

So, did I like it? Well, in all honesty it did take me quite a while to decide whether I liked the foundation or not, when I first started using it I thought it was great! I was pregnant at the time, and my skin was therefore a lot better than it normally is without the extra hormones!!


The one most annoying thing when i actually brought the product was the actual buying it as it's sooo expensive! I purchased it from Debenhams It cost me £33.00 and for me to part with this amount of money on just foundation alone was bank breaking - lol!  So that is one massive down point to this foundation... The price

Well I normally like a medium coverage foundation, so during the day if i'm just around the house, i'm not "caked" in make-up. Which when trying this product I had asked for, but after a while of using I would say this is a full coverage foundation, and the colour is now a slightly darker shade I need as I was a bit more tanned when buying it so waiting for summer again before i can continue to use it!!

Other than the coverage being a bit heavier then I prefer the product isn't too bad, definitely worth the price! ££££. 

It is very dewy on the skin, which is another thing I like to have with any foundation I wear. It's long lasting, which I would say it would be perfect for an evening at a party or a dinner. 

I would recommend it to people, but I would say to try before you buy!! 

Love Sara xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment