Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bobbi Brown

Product Review on Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 Bobbi Brown


This is my favorite foundation of all time! I LOVE it!


Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich Foundation with SPF 15, in Warm Ivory.
So the first time I tried out this foundation was in a shop before I bought it, and  I instantly loved it! I didn't even look like I had make up on! The colour match was perfect!! Since trying it I have continued using it for over a year now! I just love it!! When on it is a medium coverage, not heavy at all, and leaves a dewy appearance, which I like in foundation, however its not over dewy so that it doesn't look natural.
Price of this product is £28.00 which is a little bit pricey, but not too much that I cringe at the thought of my card been swiped!!

Overall thought LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! So far I haven't found anything I like as much as this!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

Love Sara xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment