Tuesday 31 December 2013

NOTD ¦ Nail Of The Day ¦ New Years eve Sparkle

Here's a look at my new years eve nails, and I also Did my moms nails, So here's 2 ideas for some New Years Eve/Day Sparkle!

The first look I wanted to be a bit more dramatic! So I went for Rimmel London's Black Cab 080, Along with Essie A Cut Above, and lastly on my ring finger with the essie polish, Orly Country Club Khaki a gorgeous neutral colour! 


Here's a picture of the finished look! It Screams Glam to me!



For the second look my mom wanted something subtle but still classy and glam, So I used Orly again and Essie As Gold as It Gets


And here is the finished look.


Both these looks are fun, sophisticated, classy and glamorous. Which is your favorite? Tell me in the comments below!

I'd just like to take the time, to wish you all a happy new year, and I hope you have a great new year. Cheers to health and happiness!






No comments:

Post a Comment