Tuesday 17 December 2013

La Roche-Posay ¦ Effaclar Duo ¦ Review

I have been dying to tell you guys about this product since I purchased it about 3 weeks ago! I have got to say I am totally in love with it!! I purchased it after seeing a review by a Model Recommends and Tanya Burr. It took me a while to purchase it, but in the end I caved.


What does La Roche-Posay say about their product?
"One product does it all. Smoothing imperfections and unclogging pores, effaclar duo helps to reduce excress oil and remove the bacteria which may lead to blemishes. 
For Oily blemish prone skin. specially developed to combat oily skin, uneven skin and blocked pores that may lead to blemishes. Effaclar Duo helps prevent and fight blemishes, even if you have sensitive skin.
Pore unglogging. Enjoy clearer, smoother skin as Effaclar Duo moisturises and removes dirt and bacteria that may lead to blemishes. 
Use day and night. For smoother feeling skin, with or without makeup, use Effaclar Duo before you apply makeup - Day or night." 

Now my skin wasn't that bad but for me it wasn't as clear as normal, the break outs were lasting longer, nothing worked. I was cutting out products, making a simpler skin care routine, still it wouldn't clear up.

So I started using this, and I must say straight away I was amazed with the results. Before I go too much into it, I must mention that I have dry skin.



I saw results within a few days of using the product, my skin started to look brighter, clearer, redness was reduced on any blemishes. The product didn't affect how dry my skin was at all, I apply it all over my face before my moisturizer, once the product has soaked into my skin, which doesn't take long as the product does leave skin feeling sticky, moist or oily I apply my night cream. click here to see my current night cream review


The price for this product is a little on the higher end, I brought it from Boots for £9.00 it was on offer at the end of last month. But I believe full price is £13.00 so its not over priced but it is a higher end brand for boots.

This is my skin savoir, I will certainly repurchase this till their is no more!! If you've tried this product was it your savior too?

Sending lots of extra hugs & love to your house from mine at this wonderful time of the year!







No comments:

Post a Comment