Friday 27 December 2013

My Pandora ¦ Charm Bracelet ¦

This is a slightly different blog than I normally do, however I don't want my blog to just be reviews, I would like to hope I can slowly start doing face of the day/ out fit of the days and other things I think you may find interesting for the new year -- did I really just say new year?! Where does the time go?!

ramble over!



So i'm quite a nosey  inquisitive little bee .. So thought I would share with you my Pandora Bracelet and the charms I have got so far! In the hope you will share with me yours, and if they have any meaning behind them!

My partner got me my pandora charm bracelet in October, it came with the cute little bag charm, that I believe then got released for sale individually in December. Then he got my the 2 other charms, which are the 2 love heart, they are actually 1 double charm, but they split as 2. Its a mother and son charm, from my little boy (technically from Richard) 

And then for Christmas I got 2 more charms,  one of which my partner and son got me which is the gingerbread man! I love to bake, and from about Halloween I go absolutely gingerbread man baking crazy!! And I just think they are so cute! You have to agree... surely?! 


the other one from my parents which is the reindeer from this years Christmas Collection (2013) He's just so cute! And I love Christmas, I jokingly said that I could get 8 reindeer charms, and a new bracelet just to wear in the month of December. 


Whats the secret behind your Pandora charms?


No comments:

Post a Comment