Saturday 4 January 2014

SOS Pedicure treatment ¦ Winter Savior ¦

Winter has been here for a while now, and perhaps not the kind of winter I have been hoping for ... Snowwww -- but it is certainly here, wet, windy and stormy!

Now normally after the summer sandals are thrown to the back of the wardrobe, the big old fluffy slippers, and socks arrive like they never left! .. Hence normally resulting in us ladies leaving the pedicure and the rather pampering pedicures till spring is back again! Who likes cold feet anyway?

Now like any other part of my body my skin gets dry and rough! And I hate, when my feet are dry, cracking and rough! I don't like feet anyway let alone when mine aren't smooth with painted nails! So whats my secret?

It not only purse friendly... but it's quick and easy too! And can be done anytime of day! AND even better you get too put your socks on straight away!!!

So have I got you sat on the edge of your seat for this great new product I have been using religiously for the last 2 months, that's quick easy, effective, and not harsh on the old purse strings? Oh, and also a multi tasking product did I mention before?

ok, ok calm down I'll tell you. 


Yes you are seeing that properly, Vaseline.


My secret weapon is Vaseline. After a shower, or even when you are waking up in the morning. Simple rub some of this all over your feet then put on your socks!! As your feet warm up it helps the Vaseline do its magic! You can even use it for your hands and again wear gloves for hands as soft as a babies bottom! 

Come back soon for a blog, on many more uses for this wonderful product!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment