Monday 16 December 2013

Talcum Powder ¦ Hair SOS ¦

Here's a short and sweet blog for you all, on something that saves me, on those oh so frequent "bad hair days"

So since having my son, their has quite often been a bottle or 2 of baby powder lying around the house! And for any new mom, getting the energy to wash your hair sometimes just doesn't happen! ... and you shouldn't really wash your hair everyday anyway! But if your like me and your hair gets greasy quite easily... then look no further!!

I don't get along with dry hair shampoo, I never apply it properly or have time to work it into the roots enough! So I am still looking for a product I like! ... But why spend the extra money, when sat in my sons room is my hair savior?!

That's right! baby powder simply apply it before bed, or if you don't have dark hair you could probably get away with doing it in the morning! Get just a small amount of the product in your palm and place on the roots of your hair, then rub in slightly and bobs your uncle! Problem solved, fresh voluminous hair in seconds!

Doing it over night if your on your second day without washing your hair I would use it overnight to soak up the oils, and grease from the hair.

That's my hair SOS trick using baby powder! What else do you use baby powder for?


No comments:

Post a Comment