Thursday 19 December 2013

My Christmas ¦ Nail Polish ¦ Must haves

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a wonderful week! It's Nearly Christmas. So to keep the spirit of Christmas going on my blog, today I'm going to share with you my current Festive Favorites... well Nail polishes anyway!


These two are Avon and I just love the Opal top coat on the left! It's gorgeous and adds a frosted affect to winter nails, giving them that extra Christmas glow! The red is a gorgeous bright red almost verging on the "coral" shade but certainly red and a very mat polish. It's Called "Reddy to go".


These 3 are all Essie as you can see. 2 of which are part of the new Christmas Collection. Essie brought out some gorgeous polishes for Christmas, all of which were a glitter/shimmer polish. And I loved all of them but I went for these two! The Red polish at the front is gorgeous shimmery red, with subtle Gold tones as you can see in the picture called "jag-u-are". The Pink glitter on the left is called "a cut above" this is a much chunkier glitter polish but I love it, even though its pink, I feel it still fits nicely into Christmas! Of course their is always a gold included in Christmas nail polish, or in my case 2! But this is a beautiful fine glitter/shimmer polish which is quite subtle. Probably best layered over another color to really make it pop! It's called "as gold as it gets".

Follow here for a NOTD blog I did last month using "A Cut Above"
Follow here for a NOTD blog this week using "Jag-u-are and As gold as it gets"


Here is my favorite Gold, its a very shimmery "full coverage" nail polish. it's a very bold color! Maybelline brought this out a year ago I think. number 820 "winner takes it all"



And finally my last Christmas polish, is yes another red, but come on? It's a gorgeous deep red... This is my "perfect" Christmas red. It's my first L'Oreal polish, so i'm looking forward to trying it. Sade number is "403 femme fatale"

Hope you have all enjoyed this end of the week blog!









No comments:

Post a Comment