Wednesday 8 January 2014

Clinique 7 Day Scrub ¦ Review ¦

This product is my all time must have/essential winter skin care exfoliate. 

I have used this product for almost 3 years now, it is my holy grail product when it comes to my exfoliator. I can even use it at Summer too, if my skin gets too dry! 




Like the packaging stays "7 day scrub" I wouldn't take this too literally, as it is recommended you only exfoliate once or twice a week. However I have used this daily in the past even with my dry skin and have seen great results because of it. 

Now I tend to exfoliate every other day. This product is just amazing. It isn't too expensive at £18.50 for 100ml but it is I would say a high end product. 

The product is quite creamy, which makes it a little less harsh on the face, however it is full with tiny little beads! Which don't feel rough or too vigorous on the face. It is by far one of my most repurchased products. I am a creature of habit, however running up to this one is my Burts Bee exfoliator which I love in the Summer months when my skin just needs a little pick me up.


this is not a sponsored blog, all products are purchased with my own money. 
All opinions are my own.
Thank you. 
Lady Sara.


No comments:

Post a Comment