Tuesday 14 January 2014

L'Oreal Paris ¦ 3 in 1 purifying Micellar Solution ¦ Review

I ran out of my Bioderma Sensibio H20 Michelle Solution (formerly Crealine H20) a few months ago, so decided I would try the L'Oreal Paris Micellar Solution as it had been fairly new in drugstores. I figured it I thought it matched my Bioderma, it would be a cheaper option.


I have to say I was a little disappointing, It doesn't remove makeup as easily as the Bioderma Michelle Solution does. For a budget buy it would be great.

A Good thing is their is no alcohol in it and it is quite refreshing on the face. It does also seem to last forever! 

It didn't seem to irritate my eyes either, but as I said before for removing makeup, especially eye makeup it didn't do very well... or it didn't meet my standards!! -- quite high but oh well. 

For £4.99 I cant complain too much about the product.

Would I repurchase it, probably not as I'm currently trying new products, But for a quick fix I certainly wouldn't say no to putting it in my basket! 




No comments:

Post a Comment