Monday 6 January 2014

Laura Mercier ¦ Silk Creme Foundation ¦ Review


This is one of my favorite foundations. I thought I would do a review on it now seen as I am running out, and as much as I love this foundation I don't think I will repurchase it. Only due to my skin changing and becoming a little too dry at the moment. Anyway on with the review ...


The foundation is one of the best foundations I have used, The pigmentation of the product is amazing, so you only really need a small amount to cover your face. Coverage is quite good, i'd say its about a medium coverage, I have a scar that is quite new and it does calm the redness but I do require a concealer for touch ups. Best to apply the product is either a buffing brush, or I find using my fingers, this is about the only foundation I will apply with my hands! It leaves a matte finish and looks like you have nothing on your skin at all! Which I can guess what you thinking, hefty price tag, I'm afraid to say that is the case at £33.00. It is definitely something you want to have tested on your skin first so you can see you really want to invest the money into it (which is totally worth every penny) in my opinion and to get the right shade. 

As I said my main reason for not repurchasing is purely my skin type changing and wanting to use up my other products and try something new as I am a creature of habit!

What are your thoughts on this product?


this is not a sponsored blog, all products are purchased with my own money. 
All opinions are my own.
Thank you. 
Lady Sara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment