Sunday 8 January 2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun....


All girls want in life are....


Chocolate






That one perfect guy... or in some cases that one guy we cant have!












Shoes




Handbags




Clothes




Make up




Which means LABELS! ...  










Oh, almost forgot...


a diamond of course?










Well... I can certainly help with at least one of these things... and that's all the expensive things in life that we know we can't really afford but just must have!



Well ladies... I've got news for you! We CAN..  look for the bargains!



My favourite place to shop for the best bargains around is.. 


Yeah yeah I can guess again you guys are sat their saying.. Ew Ebay!? But it's cheap and second hand?? Well do I have news for you! Its not. Some of the clothes, shoes, make up, handbags, name it you can get it.. and some is brand new! 

I got a gorgeous Jasper Conran Handbag for £30.00 bargain!! When it should have been near £100.00! 

Recent Ebay purchases are; 


Mac Kabuki Brush 182 (For great bronzer application)
Retail price £32.50 ouch!! 
... I got it a steal of £9.95 including P&P, ding ding ding WINNER!



Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation 
Retail price £29.00 that doesn't include P&P!! 
whooping save £19.00!! Ebay I LOVE you moment!! I was almost getting totally distraught over parting with £30+ for my favourite foundation!


MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
Retail price £22.50
SAVE £14.00! Need I say again how much I Love Ebay?!


While speaking about Ebay I Shall probably keep you informed on new purchases as they build up, perhaps once a month.. Guess it's something to blog about, might even have you having a look yourself ;)

Hope you enjoyed the blog. 

Sara xoxo

(do not own all images provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment