Sunday 22 January 2012

Baby Weight

I started a diet of no more junk in my diet, or as little as possible. So no white bread, less sugar in my tea, no sweets, or chocolate and less caffeine. 




Instead I now try eat 3 meals a day, no snacks, lots of fruit and fruit juice, chicken, sweeteners in my tea rather than sugar and whole grain bread. Also trying to cook fresh meals, rather than frozen or pre processed food. 


So now comes the question do I really have to stop ALL chocolate? Well no, I don't think so, moderation is the key. I allow myself 1 chocolate a day, or a few biscuits just something little in the evenings when watching a film or tv program. 


A short and sweet Blog giving you a bit more information on my new diet to help loose that baby weight. 

    Sara xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment