Tuesday 27 May 2014

Glam Glow ¦ Super-Mud Clearing Treatment¦ Review

Recently I received some samples from a local Salon I visit, the treatment and service I receive when I visit is just amazing, the atmosphere the minute you walk in is so friendly and relaxing. Their is no end to the cups of teas or coffee while having your nails done and a good old catch up! We share the same opinions on supporting local businesses or in my case beauty bloggers. It's amazing to find that kind of support, especially locally within your own community.

The first sample I have tried so far is the Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment. I have been wanting to try some of the glam glow treatments for so long! I can say it was worth the wait! It was only a small sample however I can say even from 1 treatment I noticed such a difference straight away!



The mask drew out a lot of oils that were clogging up my pores especially on my nose, where I have always struggled with blackheads! I have quite dry skin at the moment which when I wasn't pregnant was normal/dry with hormonal breakouts. I didn't feel my skin got too tight or anything after the mask. Which I was a little worried about.

The mask seemed to work by drawing out the excess oils on the skin, from pores that are already open/large rather than stripping away all the essential oils that your skin needs. After I washed the mask off, I noticed a huge difference in my skin, some of the pores by my nose and going across the cheeks had basically closed up, and my skins texture was so smooth and soft!

When applying the mask it goes on dark grey and moist then dries to a hard/stiff light grey color, where you can then see the mask drawing the excess oils from the pores, which in my case like I stated before nose, chin and slightly down my cheeks.

Pure Beauty Salon  who supplied the sample, do treatments using the Glam Glow products. Here's their website if your local to check out what they have to offer. You can also find them on Twitter, Instagram:Purebeauty Loves  Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment