Tuesday 6 May 2014

Barry M ¦ Natural Glow ¦ Review

As promised for you all here is the review for the Barry M Natural Glow Palette that I recently did a tutorial with over on my Youtube Channel, along with a blog post listing all the products I used for the tutorial.


Firstly can we just appreciate the simplistic yet wonderful packaging of the product? Just simple and classic. Some people may find this boring.. But I happen to like "boring". 


The palette is a beautiful palette compromising of 6 eye shadows, 2 of which are matte and the other 4 are shimmery. Along with 1 neutral blush, with slight shimmer. 


I noticed when I applied the blush to my cheek it almost left a slight highlighting effect to the cheek from the shimmer, which looked gorgeous. It's a very "do it all" color that would suit all makeup looks you can make with this palette. It's a pink/peachy color, and very subtle adding just a nice glow of color. 


All the colors are absolutely gorgeous, their is a pink shimmer with silver flecks, matte cream, matte caramel brown, gun metal grey shimmer, caramel/gold shimmer and a dark brown shimmer again. I truly believe this is a palette that is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 and even the Naked 3 with the pink and gun metal eye shadows. 

The eyeshadow quality over all, they are quite subtle when applied, however can be built up. Pigmentation is better in the darker shadows - as you would expect with most dark eye shadows. The pink is extremely subtle which gives the eye a nice brightening effect. 

I will certainly be going to buy a couple more of these palettes, I believe they have a summer palette with some nice pastel shades in it perfect for this year. Have any of you tried the Barry M palettes? What are your thoughts, comment below. 



DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS ARE PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY, MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN IN NO WAY HAVE I BEEN PAID OR SPONSORED TO DO THIS REVIEW. 





No comments:

Post a Comment