Sunday 29 September 2013

Soleil Tan De Chanel ¦ Review ¦

Welcome back everyone, for today's blog I have decided to finally give you my thoughts on:

But First of all, I think we all need to take a second and just look at the packaging! I am such a sucker for the Chanel packaging it pulls me in every time... literally every single time. I even hate throwing away the box this amazing product comes in! 


If you haven't heard of this product before, then I should let you know it is a cream-gel bronzer. An amazing one at that! Even the name "Bronze Universal" speaks no lie. I have fairly pale skin, so I was slightly hesitant whether I should purchase this product, especially for the price, retailing at £31.00 therefore it is a bit of a splurge product! But I would certainly say it's worth every penny!


Once you remove the lid, you will find another clear top, again with the chanel logo. Gorgeous as ever! This is just to protect the product to help the product last longer, being a cream product they can dry out if not looked after! I doesn't seem to be having any problems with the product I've had mine since June. 


A little goes a long way with this product, which is another pro with this product, makes paying that bit more for it, that little easier. Again like I said before the colour of the product is like it says on the packaging universal! It blends amazingly well, and it is build able so perfect, for someone like me with pale skin, it means I can start with less product and add if I feel necessary, although normally a quick swirl in the pot with a kabuki brush is enough to do my contouring. 


As you can see from the below picture that their is hardly even a dent in the product and I've been using this most days since I got it in June. So it gets a huge thumbs up from me even if it was expensive.


It's a product I would say, if you can afford it, then you need it in your makeup bag. It's amazing, it can be used both on top or under your foundation, even without any foundation at all, just to give your skin a sun kissed look! I am in love with this product. 

I shall be doing a review/demo video for you guys soon so keep an eye out for it on my youtube chanel linked at the top of my homepage, or follow me on twitter for regular updates!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts, comment below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment