Monday 28 October 2013

NEW Metal Eyes ¦ Avon True Colour ¦ Swatches

Hello everyone, hope you are well! I have once again been ordering from Avon.. and as I had said in a previous review for the Avon true Colour eye shadow quad. I would be purchasing another one, so this blog is just to show you what I decided to get, and swatches... If you want to know my thoughts on the product then click here for a product review.


I decided to go for something completely different, and out of my comfort zone a little, as I am after all a creature of habit, I thought for the new season why not give something new ago!! So I did....


I went for the eye quad named "metal eyes"... all 4 eye shadows contains shimmer, So none are matte, which is something different for me. shade 2 is a gorgeous "mustard" toned gold, so it is beautifully pigmented and rich! Great for autumn but it will also transition well for the up coming and fast approaching Christmas holidays!

Shade 3 is a dark brown, and then shade 4 is a gorgeous gun grey/black with lots of shimmer, adding lots of drama to any look, especially great for turning a day look into something dramatic and wearable for an evening night out or event!

Below is a close up of the palette, I did the same picture for the other palette I brought from Avon , So here it is again to refresh your memory on how Avon recommend the products be used.


Below again are swatches from the palette. 


As you can see even the highlight colour has pretty good pigmentation thanks to the shimmer, The gold and the brown seem the have the least amount of shimmer, however they are definitely not matte eye shadows.

Hope you have all had an amazing weekend, and Happy Halloween for the trick or treater's this week! 


I will again  try to get a video uploaded of these eye quads for a tutorial on how to create the look using the palette, however time at the moment is a bit short! So I can't promise when!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment