Tuesday 22 January 2013

My MAC Palette #2

The other day I wrote a blog about my First MAC Palette since then I have brought another color off my "to get" list.



So what shade did I buy? If you follow my Twitter or Instagram (username sara25fm) then you will already know... but if you don't I decided to go with Patina! I am so happy with my choice, I already have a few other eye shadows that will look really nice with it.



I thought the shade was just a neutral brown shade, however it actually has a slight shimmer to it, with a gold undertone. So I couldn't be any happier with the color I chose off my list!

Here's the list again, with of course one missing, hopfully more MAC palette blogs to come soon any suggestions on other colors for my palette or which should be my next color comments are welcome!!

Omega
Mulch
Carbon
Cranberry
Humid
Vanilla
Brun
Charcoal Brown
Shroom
Antiqued
Mythology
Llama
Orb
Mystery
Club



Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment