Saturday 19 January 2013

MUA Pro Brow Palette - Review

My local Superdrug have finally got MUA makeup in their store!! **dance of joy**

Because I have heard quite a lot about their products I thought I would try it out. I really wanted to get one of their eyeshadow Palette's however I brought this just before Christmas so thought I had best not, not knowing what for Christmas!! So Instead I brought myself the Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit. 

as shown in the below picture. 


On the front of the packet it has written on it "shape, shade & Hightlight"
and I have to say it doesn't lie! 

So what is inside this handy handbag sized Eye brow kit?


The first thing that caught my eye was the fact it was 3 colors, 1 of  which is a highlighter, however if you have a lighter color eyebrown then it can still be used to fill in the eyebrow. The 2 colors are perfect for mixing together to create your own ideal shade for your brows!! 

Also inside the palette is a setting Gel! No more wondering brows!


Also inside the kit is a pair of tweezers and a eyebrow brush which is double ended, so one side for shading and one side for setting. perfect! The brush is nice and stiff so its great to use. 

The case its self is small and lightweight, great for travelling or for those who end up sitting in the back of a taxi fixing their wild bed brows to perfection! 

It also has a great size mirror inside, which is another great bonus that I liked about the product no more loosing that small compact mirror you slip in your bag in a rush. 

The tweezers aren't amazing, however are ideal and handy for the odd stray hair that thought it had got away!


The back of the case has what I can only say are slight instructions for those that are new to the world of beauty. They are basically explaining their front statement of all in one shape, shade & highlight

I happen to love this product it is everything I wanted in a brow kit, although I have nothing myself to compare it with, I have nothing to really complain about, more so when the price is only £3.50 
*bonus* 

The only let down with the product is the fact it is only available in these darker shades *find swatches below*, although as I stated before the highlighter shade could be used as a filler for those with fairer hair colors. No doubt MUA will release another palette with different shades in it. 



Have you any thoughts on what I think is an amazing product?! Comment below. 


Love Sara 




some pictures provided from google images. 






No comments:

Post a Comment