Tuesday 15 January 2013

My first MAC Palette

This is just a short blog, on my first MAC palette. I know I have already mentioned this in a video of "what I got for Christmas ..


This is going to be just a short blog for me to give you a list of colors I would like, and hopefully as the palette grows in to palettes I can keep you guys up to date. I'm hoping some time soon or in the near future I can film another Make up collection video for you all to see how much my collection has grown, however until I have solved some more storage solutions it will have to wait.

So whats in my new MAC Palette?

At the moment the palette has 2 shadows in it.



Brule - Is a lovely neutral color. Great as a base, or great suited with a nice winged eye liner, which hopefully i can record a look for you soon.


Naked Lunch - a light peachy pink shimmer color. great for all over the lid, with a darker color in the crease, or if you just want to brighten eyes also great on its own in the crease.



Here are swatches of the 2 colors.  

Top brule bottom Naked Lunch

Here's a list of the other colors I would love to get from MAC.
Omega
Patine
Mulch
Carbon
Cranberry
Humid
Vanilla
Brun
Charcoal Brown
Shroom
Antiqued
Mythology
Llama
Orb
Mystery
Club

So if you know the MAC colors a lot of these are neutral's, and browns but once I've built up a basic's palette we can become more adventurous!!


Whats in you MAC palette? 


Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment