Wednesday 9 January 2013

Glossy box

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its middle of the week only 1 more day and it's Friday!

So I have a question for you all, I am thinking of getting a subscription to Glossy Box? Does any one have any reviews or anything they can tell me, is it worth the money? and do they send good stuff!

Thinking it will give me something to do every month for my youtube channel, It'll give me more things to blog about too, as I was thinking I could do a monthly video on what I get. Then do reviews on each product, 1 a week or something, that way I am really making a commitment too the channel, my blog and you guys!

So please share you opinions with me! Let me know what you think of this idea :)

here's the website... http://www.glossybox.co.uk/


Have you seen my last video?


Check out my other videos on youtube and don't forget to subscribe! ITS FREE!


Lots of Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment