Monday 13 May 2013

Old Hollywood Glam

So I recently filmed a video called Old Hollywood Glam - Lauren Conrad Inspired.

Here's a list of the products I used, I have longed to perfect the "cat" eye look and I think I have finally managed it!!

Products used:

Foundations: Chanel Vitalumire in shade 20 cameo -- this is a shade darker than my usual shade, however I used this to enhance a nice tan, like Lauren who is also tanned, glowing and bronze!
Brush to apply: Real Techniques, face expert brush.

Concealer: Bobbi Brown creamy concealer shade warm ivory -- this help to lighten the under eye area.
Applied by using my ring finger in light patting motions.

Bronzer: MAC mineralize skin finish in medium/deep
Brush: Bobbi Brown Bronzer brush

Blush: Rimmel London in the color 020 -- a nice slightly pink/coral shade perfect to keep to the bronzed L.C look.
Brush Royal Langnikle Silk Pro C

EyeBrows: MUA Pro Brow Palette click here to read my review
Brush: Royal Langnikle Silk Pro

Gel Liner: Maybelline New York Gel eyeliner 24h in Black
Brush: Angled liner brush

Mascara: Top lashes L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lash and bottom lashes Rimmel London Sexy Curves.

Lips: MAC Red A71 satin

The video is now up on my youtube chanel 



Thanks for watching guys

Love Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment