Friday 26 April 2013

L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation - Review

My second review for you guys is on the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I am in love with this foundation, I haven't really had much luck in finding a drugstore foundation that I love since using higher end products, until I came across this one a few weeks ago.  Before we get started my skin type is dry. 


I'm a stay at home mom and seen as most my high end makeup are luxury treats I get myself, I almost feel like wearing them around the house all day is a waste! So I have been looking for a foundation, which to me lives up to the standards of the other foundations I have been using. 

I had tried a Revlon foundation however did not like it at all, so only used it about twice and then gave it to someone else. Other than Revlon I have only really been using the Rimmel, but I haven't really found those amazing either, wearable, but not like ... WOW to me?! 

So anyone you guys probably want to know all about why I like L'Oreal True Match Foundation so much! Well here's why: 

firstly the price is a lot cheaper than some of the higher end products, it's not the cheapest drugstore foundation out their, but its certainly better priced then some. At only £10.29 in boots. 

At the moment I am using shade C2 Rose Vanilla, however I brought this as I am starting to applying fake tan again so it matches the tan shade, however I would probably be C1 Rose Ivory. Due to my slight pinky under tones. The shade range is fairly good, suiting cool, warm and a few darker shades. 

Wearing L'Oreal True Match

The lasting power of this foundation is good, very good. I am always busy running around after my little one, cooking in a hot kitchen or outside gardening, and it doesn't feel like it begins to run or smudge, and when I come inside it hardly looks worn out! Unlike myself! 

The foundation has a nice light weight feel, it doesn't feel clammy on the skin, it blends amazingly well, and it very blend able  I'd class this foundation as a medium coverage which could be built up to a heavier coverage for people. It's not very dewy however its not overly matte either. 

Another amazing bonus for this product is it doesn't use a lot at all. A small amount goes a long way! 

The only con I have to say about this foundation is it does transfer fairly easily, which is a little annoying however, a good powder could solve this problem. 

Overall rating out of 5...... 

                           4

I can not wait to try more of the True match products from L'Oreal Paris. 
What are your thoughts on the product? 

Sara

Disclaimer These are all my own opinions, I have brought this product with my own money and I am not paid to write this review. 



1 comment: