Tuesday 22 July 2014

They're Real Push Up Liner ¦ BENEFIT ¦ First Impressions

Finally managed to get round to uploading my first, first impression video! Excited? I hadn't uploaded the video as initially this product really "wow'd"  me! So I didn't know if I would have rather wanted for you all to see my review, but I have decided to upload it anyway as I don't want to be repeating myself on all the information on the product that I have in this video along with the fact -- we can't always trust a first time try!! -- so if your intrigued to know my first thoughts on the product and want to know what my real opinion on the product is then look out for the review coming soon!!






Comment down below if you have any thoughts on this product or have a first impression to share!! Remember to look for the review for a more in depth talk about the product and what I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment