Friday 27 June 2014

Nail of The Day ¦ NOTD ¦ Essie

So for the weekend I have decided to go for something fun, cute and girly. Summer is here ... or was until the weather did a 160 on us all as usual. My inspiration for this nail look was from Ingrid (miss glamorazzi youtube)

I just loved the combination of the polka dots, with the pink heart and accent colour on my thumb. To create this look you will need, a pale pink, bright pink and white polish. Along with a top coat of your choice and a base coat - I currently don't have one. naughty.

The polish I used to create this look was Essie's Muchi Muchi which is the gorgeous soft pink. Then for the heart and the thumb to add some fun to the look I used Essie's Lovie Dovie. Then for the polka dots, I took my french manicure tipped Rimmel London Polish which I don't think you can get anymore unfortunately.

For the dots I took a cocktail stick or if you have them use dotting tools -- obviously a lot easier.
Again I then used a cocktail stick for the heart as, just by placing a dot of the polish on the nail and spreading it to the shape I wanted before it dried.

Send me your creations to my twitter @Sfrancestweets and Instagram Sara25fm.

No comments:

Post a Comment