Monday 28 April 2014

Soap & Glory ¦ Heel Genius ¦ Review

Today's review is all about those feet. Yes it's that time of year again, we all want to be wearing out sandles and flimsy shoes to reveal well pampered and gorgeous pedicured toes, with of course no other than the latest spring nail polish trends.... and then we take a moment to remember its been winter, those not so perfect slightly chipped tootsies are not as gorgeous of pampered looking at all and its time to change that and quick!

So what do I use other than my trusted Vaseline to make my feet Summer ready? Let me introduce to you... Heel Genius by Soap & Glory.


The product over all is great, It really is a SOS quick fix. I normally use this most nights or every other using a bit more than a pea sized amount (I have extremely dry skin - so pea sized just gets soaked into my hands before I've massaged it into my feet) I massage the product in really well and then I pop on some soaks normally fluffy slipper soaks as warm feet help open your pores to allow your skin to soak in all the moisture from the product! It's like going to your salon for a pedicure just costing you basically nothing -- yayyy 

It smells like most foot creams unfortunately and slightly old person ... so yes its peppermint scented or that's what I think it smells like... Comment below if you get a different fragrance from it!

The best next bit you have been waiting to hear... This foot cream is totally budget friendly! victory dance - yeah I know dancing about an affordable foot cream, don't judge. You can purchase Soap & Glory products from Boots it costs £5.50. A lot of the time at boots the Soap & Glory range have got some kind of 3 for 2 or promotional sale going on so you are guaranteed to always get a bargain!

What are your thoughts on the product?



No comments:

Post a Comment