Thursday 15 August 2013

No7 Melting Gel Cleanser ¦ Review ¦

For a while now I have been trying to look for some new products for my skincare routine, as I have found my skin seems to have got to used to the products I am using! As you will all know from my previous skincare routine blog that I was using all Clarins products and as much as I still love the moisturizer I think it will be replaced soon by something else, however the cleanser I was using just wasn't cleansing my face as well at all, So I have been on the look out for something new. and something new and different certainly caught my eye!!

I knew I wanted to try not to go too high end this time, so I made sure I only shopped on the high street /drugstores.

When in Boots the other day something caught my eye, and it was the No7 Melting Gel Cleanser

Straight away the product name Gel cleanser, caught my eye! I have dry skin, with some hormonal breakouts but otherwise fairly normal. So I didn't want the dry to very dry cleansing milk. 

The packaging is quite basic yet it looks sophisticated. On the front the bottle states "1 simple step to perfectly clean, supple skin. Hypo-allergenic. 

On the back; "created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin. 

A refreshing gel that transforms into an oil as you massage into your skin, cleverly dissolving make-up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. It then transform into a milk as you rinse clean leaving no residue just perfectly clean, supple skin."

So lets stop their for a second, I have to say when I first read the packaging I was skeptical of whether I would like it, but I thought I would give it ago, as I always stay in my safety net of going for the same thing all the time, which for me is cleansing milk. I must say I LOVE this product. 

(starts as a gel)

I have used it both with a damp face and a dry face, and I feel it really works into the skin without being damp first. The way it turns from a gel to an oil is amazing on my skin! It really does cleanse the face amazingly - make-up or not! And then when rinsed it becomes slightly like a milk.

(becomes an oil after been rubbed into the face)

 
(when damp turns to a milk)

Afterwords my skin is left feeling amazing, clean, bright and super hydrated. 

It is slightly perfumed, but it isn't over powering, could cause problems for people with slightly sensitive skin.

I have been using this little over a week and I have already noticed that the breakout I was suffering from seems to have cleared up quite a lot, so it is obviously cleaning my face a lot better! 

What else does the bottle state;
"Enriched with No7's unique multivitamin and mineral blend to help hydrate and energise skin plus rosehip oil to help lock in moisture."

For £9.00 you can't really complain either! What a bargain!?   

Have you tried this cleanser what are your thoughts?? 

have you seen my last youtube video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W4RiIfBy9Q

Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment