Monday 15 October 2012

Splurge VS Save

OMG I saw some GORGEOUS boots in a Youtube Fall haul video and OMG THEY ARE AMAZING PERFECT for fall/autumn is an understatement!! I found these boots on Allthatglitter21 Youtuber on her recent video ♥ Autumn Accessories Haul ♥ I love her videos!!

BUT they are a tad pricey .... Here they are I LOVE them!..


I managed to find them on ebay for a whooping £105.05 ouchh. I would love them but I can't really spend £105.05 on a pair of shoes.  So I went on a mission to find a pair that look the same but are cheaper, and guess what I found some!


Yes they do not look as fancy, they are not real leather but they are basically a twin!! and only £35.00 from boohoo 

I think these boots are gorgeous and may have to be apart of my "shopping must have" this month or next!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO?!

 


Sending love and e-hugs your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment