Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pumpkins!

I just thought I would do a fun and random blog with a few pictures of PUMPKINS as it is Halloween my spooky friends! I think the following term can be taking in quite the literal sense for these next few days ... LETS GET FREAKYYYY 

So yes here are my pumpkins... and to make this even more exciting.. this is MY FIRST time carving a pumpkin at Halloween so I am rather proud of myself!! 

Also keep reading till the end to see what I am hoping to review soon and make a video!.... 

before...



after!... 





Now the exciting part!... I will be reviewing and doing a HOW TO video on the fabulous CIATE CAVIAR MANICURE!! Who is SUPER Excited?



Lots of Love 

Sara 

HAVE YOU SEEN MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO? PART 1 OF MY OCTOBER HAUL


No comments:

Post a Comment