Wednesday 5 September 2012

Make Up Storage

I have been looking for a way to store my make up for a while, more so since I have decided I really want to start collecting make up properly like I used to. So I got myself a few things including 2 Acrylic Storage solutions! .... I feel a haul blog coming on or I might even try do a Vlog for you guys!!

So getting to what storage I have brought!! I brought a 2 draw acrylic box and a lipstick cosmetics organiser. 
The one I brought was from John Lewis £12.00 and...
The 2 draw storage unit I got from muji for £7.95 they have quite a few on the website too so lots of choice, sizes etc. 
you can also find them on .. yes I'm about to say it.... EBAY search 




The next 2 pictures are of my own storage at the moment I do need a few more but don't have enough room!! aghhhhhh!




Have you got any make up storage tips and tricks?! Share below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment