Friday 29 August 2014

Benefit ¦ Gimme Brow ¦ Review/Demo

Today I am reviewing the Gimme Brow by Benefit Cosmetics. I have been using this product well over a month now, and I have to say.... it has changed how I do my eyebrows!! It's so quick and easy and as a mom that is a huge huge essential.


Benefit say that this is a brush on fiber gel, which you can see the fibers in the product a little. It's water resistant, long wearing, natural looking and build-able. Is that really the case though? I have to answer that with a very confident yes, I have inserted a picture below of my eyebrows. just using this product, and my eyebrows look nice and natural not overly draw on or stiff from a setting wax. My eyebrows can be slightly sparse in areas and this definitely builds up the volume/thickness of my eyebrows. 


The wand is the same as a mascara wand, just mini version! Which makes it cute and super easy to use.


Over all I love this product, it's amazing, quick, easy and truly lasts all day. It costs £17.50 so it's not massively expensive but it won't break the bank! The only down fall I find is their are only 2 color selections, light/medium and medium/deep. Which for me I wouldn't want my brows any darker while my hair is it's natural color, however if I had lighter hair I'd be slightly worried that the light/medium may make my eyebrows too dark. 


Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts comment down below. 




Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment