Thursday 11 July 2013

Nail Polish collection 2013

After buying myself more nail polish this month ... 5 from essie, and a few from barry M... I thought why not do a nail polish collection blog for you guys?!?! Getting straight into it i'll start with my ever growing Essie collection: 



So in total I have got 11 nail polishes by Essie... how I ended up with 11 I don't know... I hate odd numbers!! 
These are the pinky tones I have

Left to Right - fiji, muchi muchi, lady like, splash of grenadine and just because I have 1 coral shade I added this to the picture too called Sunday Funday

Next are the only blue and green polishes by essie

L-R - turquoise & caicos and lapiz of Luxury

Now for my red's and deeper colors

L-R - brownie points, jag-u-are, carry on, wicked

Next few polish's are Maybelline, Revlon, China glaze, Jessica, Butter London and Ted baker.

Maybelline
L-R - dark denim, winner takes it all, purple reflect

Revlon

L-R - strawberry cream, bewitching

Ted baker 


China Glaze and Jessica

Breakin'


sorry couldn't find the name

Butter London 


British racing green 

Now time for my biggest collection my Rimmel Nail Polish's so lets get started!




L-R - Sunshine, Rose libertine, Hot & spicy, Pulsating, (cocktail color) Hawaiian punch, (precious stones) Ruby crush

Pink to red tones (Pro)

L-R - Pop rose, Fancy fushia, Coral romance, Hot gossip, Urban purple, Celebrity bash

blue to black tones

L-R - Azure, Pompous, Black cherries, Black cab, (crackle) Black graffiti

Neutrals

L-R - Nail rescue, Nail tip whitener, French Ivory, Beige Babe

Pastels 

L-R - (Salon Pro) Peppermint, Aqua Cool, Ultra Violet

Now for the few OPI polish's I have:

L-R - Black cherry chutney, Malaga wine

Mini OPI's however I don't know which sets they were - sorry

Finally my last item for the nail polish collection is my Ciate Caviar Manicure, which contains the multi color pearls and Fun fair paint pot.



I hope you have enjoyed this blog, hopefully once I have found organization and storage that I am happy with for my nail polish collection I shall film it and post it on youtube

Please leave links to your videos or blogs on your nail polish collection! 


Sara xoxo

Have you seen my last video on youtube?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment