Saturday 9 June 2012

Shoppin' till we drop

So my sister and I went shopping in May for a few things, and more of a day together enjoying ourselves with my little boy Tyler.

So I shall just put lots of pictures of everything I bought...

So these are some pink skinny jeans I bought off Asda.com on their clothes range George click here to go to the jeans online. I just saw them and thought they looked so feminine! &amp a bargain at £14.00!! I had too.

Next are some tops I got from primark, all £6.00!! They are just things for casual days and around the house!! 









Again this top is from Asda as before click to the range "be seen" george, asda


 Primark Playsuit


Travel bag also primark only £10.00!!





Ring Newlook 



Ring Newlook




Love Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment